- 1 TREIRB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Application Form 2018
- 1.2 TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TREIRB Jr. Lecturer Notification 2018
- 1.4 Step to Apply Online TREIRB Gurukulam Jr. Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Help Line Number & Email
- 1.6 Official Website: treirb.telangana.gov.in
TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Apply Now 281 Jr. Lecturer Application form before Last Date of 8th September 2018 Online at treirb.telangana.gov.in:
TREIRB Recruitment 2018
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has issued employment notification with Advertisement No. 03/2018. In Addition to that, TREIRB Recruitment 2018 is having total number of 281 Junior Lecturer Posts. Those candidates who will make their career in teaching field In Telangana State must apply for TREIRB Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
Job Seeker of Telangana are applying their online application form for Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2018. Submission Process of TREIRB Junior Lecturer Application Form 2018 will start on 9th August 2018 and process of registration will be closed on 8th September 2018 on its official website at treirb.telangana.gov.in. All the Interested Aspirants before Applying Online Application you can check all the eligibility Criteria for Junior Lecturer Notification 2018.
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Application Form 2018
This time TREIRB Board has given a great Opportunity for all the eligible Separates via his TRIERB Junior Lecturer Notification 2018. Here we have provided all the necessary details and essential information regarding to the Telangana TREIRB Recruitment 2018.
So, all the candidates you can read this whole article carefully. All the Eligible candidates have to upload required document along with application form on treirb.telangana.gov.in. In this article we have maintained step by step process to fill TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Application Form 2018 like as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fees, etc.
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Junior Lecturer|
|No. of Posts||281|
|Apply Online Starting Date||9th August 2018|
|Apply online Last Date||8th September 2018|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 Years|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
Eligibility Criteria for TREIRB Jr. Lecturer Notification 2018
- Applicants should have completed Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks from any registered University.
- Candidates must have complete Graduation of B.Ed or BA, B.Sc, In the concerned Subject from any Recognized University/ Institutes.
Candidates Minimum age should be 18 year to Maximum age of 44 Year. Age relaxation as per Telangana Govt. Rules.
Unreserved Category Candidates must have to pay Application and Examination Fee is Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- for SC, ST Category.
- Written Examination (Paper I, II & III)
- Personal Interview
Selected Candidates will get Monthly Salary is Rs. 35,120/- to Rs.87,130/-.
Step to Apply Online TREIRB Gurukulam Jr. Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- First, the entire candidates visit official website at treirb.telangana.gov.in
- Click on TREIRB Gurukulam Jr. Lecturer Application Form 2018 link
- Enter all required details with correct format
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature with Correct Format
- Click on Submit Application Button
- Pay Online Application Fees
- Download Application Form and Payment Receipt and take print out for examination time use.
Help Line Number & Email
In case you face any technical issue while filling online application or payment of fee, please use below contact details to concern about your problem with administrative department.
- Technical Helpline Phone Number : 7032619292 / 7032674242 (Timings : 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- General Helpline Phone Number : 040-23317140 (Timings : 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- E-mail Id for General issues: [email protected]
- E-mail Id for Technical issues: [email protected]