- 1 Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018 in Rajasthan
- 2 RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy 2018
- 3 Rajasthan Stenographer Education Qualification 2018
- 4 RSMSSB Stenographer Age Limit
- 5 Rajasthan Stenographer Salary/ Pay Scale
- 6 RSMSSB Stenographer Application Fee
- 7 RSMSSB Stenographer Online Application 2018 & Dates
- 8 Looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan? Apply Online Here
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply for Rajasthan 1085 Steno Vacancy 2018 at http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ :
Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018 in Rajasthan
Great News : for those job seekers who are looking for Stenographer jobs in Rajasthan. RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Notification has been published online to notified people about Stenographer vacancy in various department of government.
Interested candidates can read this article to get fully awareness of RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018. As of now, Authority has only published advertisement notice to alert all job hunter. Actually, filling up online application process will be start from 12th July 2018. You will have at least 30 days to register your name for Rajasthan Stenographer Recruitment 2018 afterward line will be closed on 10th August 2018 to submit online application process.
RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy 2018
1085 Stenographer Vacancy Details: As per our observation after go through notification, there are total 1085 Stenographer Vacancy are available in various Government of Rajasthan Department such Shasan Sachivalaya, Rajasthan Lok Seva Ayog and Other Department of Rajasthan. RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy 2018 will be full fill by considering reservation quota.
|Department Name||Post Name||Ger Anusuchit Kshetra||Anusuchit Kshetra||Total Vacancy|
|Rajasthan Lok Seva Ayog||Stenographer||05||0||05|
|Other Department of Rajasthan||Stenographer||958||52||1010|
Rajasthan Stenographer Education Qualification 2018
Education Qualification: Class 12th from a recognised board of India or Its equivalent examination. AND you should posses one of Stenographer certification from below instituted/ colleges.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course by DOEACC under Control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Certificate Course on Computer Concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate Organized Under National/ State Council or Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by Law in India or From an Institute Recognized by the Government.
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a Recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, With the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the Subjects.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institute Recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under Control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
RSMSSB Stenographer Age Limit
People who wish to apply for Rajasthan Stenographer Vacancy, then Age of candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01 January 2018. However, you should check notification to get detailed information about Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC and Ex-servicemen.
Rajasthan Stenographer Salary/ Pay Scale
Salary will be provided by respective department as per Pay Matrix L-10. However, we observe that Salary of Stenographer in Rajasthan is up to Rs.34,000 per month.
RSMSSB Stenographer Application Fee
After filling online application form for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018, you also have to pay application fee according your reservation quota. You can pay Stenographer examination fee via E-Mitra Kiosk, Jan Suvidha Kendra, Net Banking, ATM Card, and Credit Card. Last Date to complete payment of application fee is 10/08/2018 at 23:59 PM.
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer) category – Rs. 450/-
- Rajasthan SC/ ST/ PWD aspirants – Rs. 250/-
- Rajasthan OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicants – Rs. 350/-
RSMSSB Stenographer Online Application 2018 & Dates
- Starting Date for filling Online Registration/ Application Form: 12 July 2018
- Last Date of registration of online application: 10 August 2018
- Last date to pay Application Fee: 10 August 2018 at 11:59 PM
- Written Exam Date: September/October, 2018
- Skill Test (Typing Test) Date: December, 2018
Looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan? Apply Online Here
|Latest Recruitment in Rajashtahn||Direct Link|
|RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2018||Apply Online|
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018||Apply Online|
|RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018||Apply Online|
|RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018||Apply Online|