Calcutta High Court Group D Admit Card 2018 Download Peons Hall Ticket/ Exam Syllabus will release shortly at calcuttahighcourt.gov.in:
Calcutta High Court Group D Admit Card 2018
Good news for those who have file registration form against Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018. On successful submission of the online applications, Applicants are required to undergo a competitive written examination (OMR based). Calcutta High Court Group D Admit Card 2018 for Written Examination will be release on 10th November 2018 on its official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
Exam Date, time and venue of the written test shall be intimated through Calcutta High Court Group D Peons Hall Ticket which can be downloaded from said website. Without ORIGINAL Calcutta High Court Admit Card, you won’t be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall.
Calcutta HC Hall Ticket 2018 for Group D Peons Exam
However, Recruitment Department of Calcutta High Court will send intimation through SMS for downloading Calcutta HC Group D Admit Cards by using their Unique Registration Number and DOB. You should note that, Commencement of downloading Admit Card for Calcutta High Court Group D Examination will be start from 10/11/2018.
The active link shall be displayed on the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in with information regard online examination. Our reader must note that their candidature will be strictly provisional, if they do not produce valid Calcutta HC Admit Card at examination hall. Your candidature will be cancelled at examination venue if you fail to produce valid Admit Card of Calcutta High Court Group D Examination.
calcuttahighcourt.gov.in 2018 Exam Date
- Name of Organization: Calcutta High Court
- Name of Posts: Group D
- of Posts: 221
- Exam Date: 25th November 2018
- Category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Job Location: Calcutta
- Admit Card Release Date: 10th November 2018
- Official Website: calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Calcutta High Court Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Now you should note download Exam Pattern along with Syllabus which will help you to secure maximum marks in OMR Exam. You should bear in mind that, Marks secured in online test will decide your selection. Applicant having maximum marks will be considered first and will be place first in final merit list. So here you should go though Group D Exam Pattern which will help a lot to answer all questions within given time.
|Sr. Number||Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|01||Arithmetic||50 Questions||100 Marks|
- Fifty (50) questions shall be asked in exam and each question shall carry two marks.
- One (1) mark deducted for each wrong answer.
- Question will be asked in English, Bengali, Hindi and Nepali.
- There will be four (4) series of question booklets.
- Based on marks in written test (OMR based), candidates will be shortlisted for Interview for selection.
How to Download CHC Group D Peons Exam Admit Card 2018
Here we have updated the user-friendly steps to receive CHC Group D Peon Admit Card 2018. They are given in the following format.
- Primarily, visit the official site of Calcutta High Court i.e. gov.in.
- Click all “Show All” to check list of latest news publish under latest notice section.
- Search for the desired link to download the Calcutta High Court Hall Ticket/ Call Letter.
- Follow link and fill the necessary details like Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button., thus a new page with your respective Group D Call Letter will display on your computer screen.
- Finally, take a hard copy of Calcutta HC Hall Ticket 2018 for Group D Peons Exam, preserve it for future usage.